We are “UltraCoat” the coatings company of Ultra International. We specialize in CARC paint as well as commercial grade epoxies. Our expertise, incorporated with the latest technology, has propelled us to the forefront of our field in a very short time. When selecting a paint company for military and industrial components, we meet or exceed the requirements. Our capacity for handling large parts on our batch side (trucks/capsules) to our fully automated small parts line (parts up to
4 ft. wide by 6 ft. in length with a weight capacity up to 800 lbs.) has
been evaluated and certified by some of the leading OEM’s in the
• Paint Booth – 20 ft. wide by 44 ft. long and 16 ft. high
• Paint Booth – 20 ft. wide by 30 ft. long and 12 ft. high
• Two Paint Booths 12 ft. wide by 20 ft. long and 12 ft. high.
• Two Ovens – 20 ft. wide by 45 ft. long and 14 ft. high.
• Blast Booth – Wheelabrator full recovery floor, 20 ft. wide 30 ft. long and 12 ft. high
• Blast Booth – Empire, 15 ft. wide by 25 ft. long and 9 ft. high
• Pressure Wash Station – 20 ft. wide by 30 ft. long, 250 degrees/2500 PSI heat and pressure.
UltraCoats small parts line can steam clean, pressure clean, blast, prime, paint, and force-dry with the capacity to handle up to 800 lb. – 4 ft. by 6 ft. parts.
What’s New……..We are presently evaluating Powder Coat Processes/Zinc Phosphate Wash and should have it available within the next 12 months. UltaCoat is always on the move improving and enhancing our existing operation.
To us....It’s more than just paint For more information visit: www.ultracoatllc.com
300,000 square foot lean manufacturing company using the latest in technology and manufacturing techniques.
Ultra has the right tools for the job. From the front office to the shipping dock, we are committed to supplying our customers with parts built per their specifications…on time…in time…every time!